NMC always puts high value in Summer Camps. Lives are changed, challenged, and commitments for Christ are made.
Camps are broken down into five age appropriate groups. Pay attention as there are changes to these breakdowns from past years.
*Completed registration and 30% deposit due to get locked in on the current deadline price. Complete payment due on or before June 1.
For Current Kindergarten & 1st Graders
June 21 @NMC
EARLY BIRD: $30 (Sunday, March 24)
REGULAR DEADLINE: $35 (Sunday, May 5)
FINAL DEADLINE: $40 (Sunday, June 2)
For Current 2nd and 3rd Graders
June 28-29 @ Camp Mack
EARLY BIRD: $105 (Sunday, March 24)
REGULAR DEADLINE: $115 (Sunday, May 5)
FINAL DEADLINE: $125 (Sunday, June 2)
For Current 4th and 5th Graders
July 5-7 @ Camp Michindoh
EARLY BIRD: $165 (Sunday, March 24)
REGULAR DEADLINE: $175 (Sunday, May 5)
FINAL DEADLINE: $185 (Sunday, Jun 2)
Middle School Camp
For Current 6th and 7th Graders
July 9-12 @ Beulah Beach Camp
EARLY BIRD: $210 (Sunday, March 24)
REGULAR DEADLINE: $220 (Sunday, May 5)
FINAL DEADLINE: $230 (Sunday, June 2)
High School Camp
For Current 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th Graders
July 13-17 @ Beulah Beach Camp
EARLY BIRD: $250(Sunday, March 24)
REGULAR DEADLINE: $260 (Sunday, May 5)
FINAL DEADLINE: $270 (Sunday, June 2)
Already registered and want to make additional payments? Go HERE
NOTE THE CHANGE IN THE GRADE BREAKDOWN FOR 2019 CAMPS!
In previous years, grades for camps were determined by the group a student will be going into for Sunday/Wednesday programming after Summer Break. This year we will determine Camps for K-5 based on their group before Summer Break. Middle and High School Camps will continue to be based on the year to come.
WHY THE CHANGE?
There are four reasons for our change.
- Our three youngest camps will benefit best by closing out the ministry year with the groups they have been with. Our Middle and High School Camps will benefit best to cast vision for the ministry year to come.
- The transitions into Kindergarten, 6th Grade and Freshman year are especially significant. We believe moving to this layout will create the BEST win for all three transitions.
- Our Middle School Camp had ballooned to a size that was causing issues with facility space as well as limiting our effectiveness in ministry.
- This Summer Camp layout reflects the changes we are making in the timing of grade promotions. The short explanation is:
- KidMin grade promotions will move from the beginning of Summer to the end of Summer.
- Current 5th Grade will begin their transition into Middle School Ministry at the end of Summer.
- All other Student Ministry will continue to transition grades at the beginning of Summer.
We will continue to explain how grade promotions will look for your specific child(ren) in the months to come.
Camp registration is live NOW!